Spiritual Mastery of Money by Corinne McLaughlin and Gordon Davidson
Spiritual Mastery of Money by Corinne McLaughlin and Gordon Davidson
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THESE 7 MODULES
Each teaching, contemplation and training session will build harmoniously upon the next, so that you’ll develop a complete, holistic understanding for how to engage the Spiritual Mastery of Money with clarity, rigor, and transformative power.
You’ll emerge with:
- Clear understanding of your money beliefs and how to shift them
- Freedom from your family and cultural conditioning
- A deep and powerful understanding of the spiritual importance, use, and symbolism of money in your life
- Tools to raise your vibratory pattern to become more magnetic to money
- Simple and effective practices that let you “weed” the negative beliefs and sabotaging patterns that often continue to crop up
- Deeper wisdom about the entrepreneurial mindset and how you can apply it in your life – even if you don’t consider yourself an entrepreneur!
- Specific advice and resources for putting your money to work for you in a way that expresses your values and builds the world you want to live in.
MONEY AS A MIRROR FOR OUR LIFE: ILLUMINATING YOUR TRUE VALUES AND PRIORITIES
(RECORDED ON NOVEMBER 19, 2013)
- Be inspired to get real and tell the truth about your history… as Gordon and Corinne share the tragic and comic mistakes they have made as well (yes, we’ve all been there!).
- Illuminate your own family’s stories and beliefs about money in a way that starts to free you from them
- Develop foundational practices to manifest more money from a stance of magnetism
- Understand money as a spiritual asset, recognizing the importance, symbolism, and function of money as a vehicle for embodied life
- Learn how to use your money to catalyze social change more effectively and still lead to prospering investments
- Receive a model of money as a manifestation of Spirit, integrating this into how you relate to money
- Claim a healthy level of respect and honoring around money
- See how you have different subconscious parts that create problems and blocks to the flow of money
- Apply a gardening model for finances in your life.
- Featured Practices: Reflective journaling and group work around family patterns, beginning the Abundance Meditation
TRANSFORMING SUBCONSCIOUS ISSUES: RELEASING YOUR NEGATIVE BELIEFS
(RECORDED ON NOVEMBER 26, 2013)
- Learn to dialogue with your hidden, subconscious parts to make them your allies
- Understand your fear, greed, denial, misuse, unworthiness, etc.
- Release negative attitudes about money and wealthy people
- Address chakra imbalances and start to more effectively ground your chakras
- Release past life vows of poverty as well as unhelpful family attitudes
- Transform your relationship to debt through clear awareness and intention, rather than avoidance
- Featured Practice: Dialogue with subconscious parts around money
ATTRACTING JOYFUL ABUNDANCE INTO YOUR LIFE
(RECORDED ON DECEMBER 3, 2013)
- Commit to conscious earning and right livelihood
- Begin to heal the split between Spirit and matter in ourselves and the world
- See money as a means for expressing Divine purpose in the world through intelligent activity
- Develop trust in the abundance of the Universe
- Recognize why spiritual people so often have money problems
- Overcome unbalanced detachment, abstraction and disdain for money
- Embrace money as a sacred trust for the whole
- Learn the hidden meanings of sacred symbols on the dollar bill and see how a spiritual perspective on money was embedded in the DNA of the United States
- Featured Practice: Healing Prayer for Our Relationship to Money
KNOW YOUR FLOW TO BE A GOOD CUSTODIAN
(RECORDED ON DECEMBER 10, 2013)
- Balance between avoidance and denial vs. over-obsession and worry
- Know and evaluate your monthly expenses and income with open and objective eyes
- Find a financial advisor aligned with your values
- Recognize the need for income and investment diversification
- Practice the principles of good custodianship: reuse, recycle, repair
- Integrate principles of conscious giving and spending for the holidays
- Become a more socially conscious consumer
- Featured Practice: The Financial Balance Meditation
THINKING LIKE AN ENTREPRENEUR
(RECORDED ON DECEMBER 17, 2013)
- Learn the core principles of enlightened business and conscious capitalism
- Including all the stakeholders – customers, employees, suppliers, environment, community, as well as shareholders
- Recognize the power of Divine Circulatory Flow to create more abundance for you… and others
- Hone your practice of gratitude in order to magnetize more money (and learn why it works so well)
- Featured Practice: Meditation on Gratitude
PUTTING YOUR MONEY TO WORK FOR YOU
(RECORDED ON JANUARY 7, 2014)
- Master using intuition and being strategic, recognizing where it can do the most good
- Core principles for investing in yourself, your business and your future
- Understand the power (and success) of the socially responsible investment model and where to engage it
- Understand the latest trends in socially responsible and impact investing and how to leverage them for your own investments
- Learn about breakthrough innovations in community investing and things like micro-investing, crowdfunding, and slow money.
- Featured Practice: Money Blessing Ritual to purify it of negative influences
TRANSFORMING THE WORLD THROUGH YOUR MONEY
(RECORDED ON JANUARY 14, 2014)
- Global trends in finance
- Debt and the interest based money economy
- Local currencies, electronic barter networks
- Local investing
- Next steps we each can take–e.g. break up with your megabank,
- divest from fossil fuels, invest a small amount in socially responsible mutual fund or credit union
- Develop a personal strategy for giving – philanthropic commitments
- Featured Practice: Meditation on Money as a Force for Good in the World
- Resources: books, websites, newsletters
THE SPIRITUAL MASTERY OF MONEY BONUS COLLECTION
In addition to Corinne and Gordon’s transformative 7-module course, you’ll also receive these powerful bonuses. These bonus sessions will complement the course, deepening your understanding and practices.
HOW YOU CAN MAKE CONSCIOUS MONEY CHOICES
A DIALOGUE WITH PATRICIA ABURDENE
In this powerful session, world renowned trends forecaster Patricia Aburdene reveals the rewards of conscious investing and the joy of mindful spending. She’ll demonstrate how you can leverage your values and integrity to create sustainable financial results for yourself and our world.
Patricia Aburdene is one of the world’s leading social forecasters, co-author of the New York Times best seller Megatrends 2000, and a world renowned speaker. Her new book, Conscious Money: Living, Creating, and Investing with Your Values for a Sustainable New Prosperity is a blueprint for growing wealth with integrity and making a difference by integrating human values into personal finance.
In 2012, Patricia was named one of America’s “Top 100 Thought Leaders in Trustworthy Business” by Trust Across America. She is an Ambassador for the Conscious Capitalism Institute, an advisor to Dallas-based social equity firm Satori Capital, and serves on the Vail Leadership Institute’s Board of Scholars.
HOW TO NEGOTIATE THE BEWILDERING WORLD OF MONEY
A DIALOGUE WITH MAYURI ONERHEIM
In this dialogue, certified public accountant and deep spiritual teacher, Mayuri Onerheim, reveals both practical knowledge and experiential self-inquiry tools to help you master the mechanics of responsible financial stewardship. She’ll help you demystify all aspects of money so it can become a creative extension of who you are.
Mayuri Onerheim is the author of Money, Spirituality, Consciousnessand as a trained professional accountant (previously a Canadian Chartered Accountant) and an Enrolled Agent (a United States tax preparer certified by the IRS), spent twenty-five years working in many accounting capacities, including audit, receivership, tax, and small business consulting. During those years, she observed firsthand many of the difficulties people struggle with and began to realize the myriad, interconnected ways that personal, family, societal, and global financial issues impact literally every aspect of our lives, not only our bottom line on a balance sheet.
Recognizing how poorly prepared most of us are to successfully negotiate the often-bewildering world of money, she turned her attention to identifying the principles and practical solutions that can help us to not only become clear about money and material means but also embrace money as a spiritual practice.
Studying with a number of teachers from various spiritual traditions for more than thirty years has given her the wisdom to address the spiritual aspects of money. As a teacher of the Diamond Approach, a path of inner realization, Mayuri has been working with private students since 2002. In 2005, she began teaching The Logos of Money, a three-day seminar on money and spirituality, which has been presented in the United States, Canada, Australia, Norway, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
TOP 5 SESSIONS FROM THE HEALTHY MONEY SUMMIT 2013
The Healthy Money Summit features the world’s top money experts sharing their powerful insights into how you can increase personal and collective prosperity, break free from limiting habits and beliefs, and develop empowering money practices.
This special bonus package will give you access to 5 of the top sessions from this year’s event. You’ll receive sessions on:
- How Food and Money Interconnect in our Lives
With Geneen Roth: the author of the #1 New York Times bestseller Women Food and God.
- Dialogue on Money
With Gay Hendricks: Bestselling Author & Personal Growth Pioneer
- Mindful, Conscious Investing with a Global Impact
With Gordon Davidson: Co-Founder and President of The Center for Visionary Leadership
and Hazel Henderson: Founder and President of Ethical Markets Media, Award Winning Author
- Mapping Your Ultimate Financial Path: Money Practices for Success
With Nona Jordan: Master Certified Coach, Advanced Energy Worker, Former CPA, and Creator of Get Right with Money
and Jessica Reagan Salzman: Professional Bookkeeper, Heart Based Bookkeeper, Accountant, Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
and Galia Gichon: CEO of Down to Earth Finance
- Volunteering Your Time, Your Mind and Your Heart
WithJan Masaoka: CEO of California Association of Nonprofits, Publisher of Blue Avocado Magazine
and Amy Paulson: Co-Founder and Executive Director of The Gracias Foundation
Self Help – Self Help online course
More information about Self Help:
Self-help or self-improvement is a self-guided improvementóeconomically, intellectually, or emotionallyóoften with a substantial psychological basis.
Many different self-help group programs exist, each with its own focus, techniques, associated beliefs, proponents and in some cases, leaders.
Concepts and terms originating in self-help culture and Twelve-Step culture, such as recovery, dysfunctional families, and codependency have become firmly integrated in mainstream language.
Self-help often utilizes publicly available information or support groups, on the Internet as well as in person, where people in similar situations join together.
From early examples in self-driven legal practice and home-spun advice, the connotations of the word have spread and often apply particularly to education, business,
psychology and psychotherapy, commonly distributed through the popular genre of self-help books.
According to the APA Dictionary of Psychology, potential benefits of self-help groups that professionals may not be able to provide include friendship,
emotional support, experiential knowledge, identity, meaningful roles, and a sense of belonging.